Try our interactive tool to select a solar system and check your pay-back times.
This interactive tool allows you to design a solar system and find out how much power can be generated from the sun.
- Uses South Australian irradiance and temperature data.
- Uses 5% loss due to dirt and cable loses as defined by CEC
- Is based on the current AGL - Electricity Standing offer Domestic Light/Power 110
Many factors have not been included in this simple tool such as:
- localised shading
- Solar arrays on different pitches and directions
- many other inverters and panels we offer
- any electricity supply and switchboard issues
Please give us a call and we can size a system with your unique characteristics to maximise your return on investment.
- Click on the value you want to change
- A pull-down menu-button now appears to the right
- Select value from the pull-down menu
- For 'Electricity Bill' and 'Self-usage' enter values directly (ie no menu for these)
- Finally, click 'Calculate Production' to generate results
- Note that redisplaying the graph and results may take some moments - please be patient!
Our calculator provides an approximate guide. The calculations are only intended to give you a general overview. Ecosouth, its agents, officers and employees make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the calculator and its applicability and suitability to your particular circumstances.